Friday Humor
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  :| |:
The Curb -> The Keg

#151: icon_note  Author: mo2872Location: Tulsa, OK PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:06 am
    —
Barb was lying in bed one night. Her husband Al was falling asleep, but Barb was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk.

"You used to hold my hand when we were courting," she said. Wearily he reached over, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep.

A few moments later she said, "...then you used to kiss me. Mildly irritated, he leaned over, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said, "...then you used to bite my neck." Angrily, Al threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Barb asked.

"To get my teeth!"

#152: icon_note  Author: G68Location: OFallon Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm
    —
https://youtu.be/3IiICcSH8iY

#153: icon_note  Author: Jan OveLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:27 pm
    —

#154: icon_note  Author: Jan OveLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:28 pm
    —
A young woman was preparing for her wedding. She asked her mother to go out and buy a nice long black negligee and carefully place it in her suitcase so it would not wrinkle.

Mom forgot until the last minute, so she dashed out and could only find a short pink nighty. She bought it and threw it into the suitcase.

After the wedding, the bride and groom enter their hotel room. The groom was a little self-conscious, so he asked his new bride to change in the bathroom and promise not to peek while he got ready for bed.

While she was in the bathroom, she opened her suitcase and saw the negligee her mother had thrown in there. She exclaimed, "Oh no, it's short, pink and wrinkled!"

Then her groom cried out, "I told you not to peek!"

#155: icon_note  Author: mo2872Location: Tulsa, OK PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:18 am
    —

#156: icon_note  Author: G68Location: OFallon Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:59 pm
    —
Classic Rodney Dangerfield

https://youtu.be/0SVZvWaMWsA

#157: icon_note  Author: mo2872Location: Tulsa, OK PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 am
    —
A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool... After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'

'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

#158: icon_note  Author: johnboyLocation: Rouyn-Noranda, Qc PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 pm
    —
Hayzousse, 3, at my age, that's nowhere near funny...

#159: icon_note  Author: mo2872Location: Tulsa, OK PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 am
    —
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nah, it's just a little ice cream.

#160: icon_note  Author: johnboyLocation: Rouyn-Noranda, Qc PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm
    —
... Hope your time zone is in Timbuktu...
I don't get no respect...

The Curb -> The Keg

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  :| |:
Page 16 of 16