Forums-All The Curb The Backroom The Street The Cat House New Posts Search all posts Private Messaging Board Statistics
Classic Cougar Community MercuryCougar.net Johns Classic Cougars National Parts Depot NPD Cougar Parts RCCInnovations Rock Auto Discount codes West Coast Classic Cougars
Main Gallery The Curbsters Curbster Albums
Reset Shoutbox
Show All Hide All Address Book The Fish Toggle Curbtime Weather Forecast Goto iCandy
Daily Babe
Butcher shop :55 Funniest joke 9:46 Hungarian 2:35 Inquisition 1:15 Lumberjack 2:10 Dead Parot 3:24 SPAM 3:23 Interview 6:00 Silly Walks 4:03 Argument 2:29 wink wink 2:21 Twit Race 5:19
TheCurb FAQs Your Settings Turn Candice ON Turn Candice OFF CeeLo:F**k You
The Curb
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
The Curb Forum Index The Curb
A Hippie free, "No Moose" Zone

New PostsNew Posts    AlbumAlbum     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     GBGuestbook     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Open all    Close all    Log inLog in
WDYD Jump to the Ant Farm

Turn Candice on

Turn Candice off

- Reload Boxes -
 Shoutbox
Jokes about Zero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRktmn
Original Curbster

1969 Mercury Cougar XR7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject:  Jokes about Zero Reply with quote

Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes? Most of them are true stories.

Why did Barack Obama register to run for office as a Democrat? The Communist Party doesn’t have enough voters.

The Obama economy is so bad that Michelle fired her nanny and learned her children's names.

The Obama economy is so bad that you can order checks pre-marked "Insufficient Funds."

The Obama economy is so bad that Kenya now claims he wasn't born there.

President Obama will make it a lot easier for most people to do their income taxes next year. No jobs, no income

Why did Jane Fonda vote for Barack Obama? Because Ho Chi Minh is dead.

Why did Ho Chi Minh vote for Barack Obama? Because Ho Chi Minh is dead.

A black man is elected to the highest office in the land and he still has to live in government-subsidized housing.
mo2872
Full Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

TheRktmn
Original Curbster

1969 Mercury Cougar XR7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Bill Clinton, Joe Biden and Barack Obama go into a bar. Bill tells the barkeeper, "I'll have a B and C." Obama whispers, "What is a B and C?" "That's a bourbon and Coke," Clinton answers. Then Biden orders, "I'll have a G and T." Obama again whispers, "What's a G and T?" "A gin and tonic," Joe replies. Obama wants to seem like he's one of the guys so he tells the barkeeper, "I'll have a 15." The bartender asks, "What's a 15?" Obama says, "A 7 and 7."

Obama has decided to change the name of Air Force One.. He's going to rename it "Air Force The One."

Astronomers have spotted an object in space that they say is potentially dangerous, yet for a year it's just sat out there and has done nothing. For that, they've named the object COMET OBAMA.

Marine biologists have spotted the deepest living fish ever, near the ocean floor at the Earth's lowest point. They're calling it, the Barack Obama Approval Ratings Fish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Curb Forum Index -> The Keg All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: