Forums-All The Curb The Backroom The Street The Cat House New Posts Search all posts Private Messaging Board Statistics
Classic Cougar Community MercuryCougar.net Johns Classic Cougars National Parts Depot NPD Cougar Parts RCCInnovations West Coast Classic Cougars
Main Gallery The Curbsters Curbster Albums
Reset Shoutbox
Show All Hide All Address Book The Fish Toggle Curbtime Weather Forecast Goto iCandy
Daily Babe
Butcher shop :55 Funniest joke 9:46 Hungarian 2:35 Inquisition 1:15 Lumberjack 2:10 Dead Parot 3:24 SPAM 3:23 Interview 6:00 Silly Walks 4:03 Argument 2:29 wink wink 2:21 Twit Race 5:19
TheCurb FAQs Your Settings Turn Candice ON Turn Candice OFF CeeLo:F**k You
The Curb
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
The Curb Forum Index The Curb
A Hippie free, "No Moose" Zone

New PostsNew Posts    AlbumAlbum     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     GBGuestbook     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Open all    Close all    Log inLog in
WDYD Jump to the Ant Farm

Turn Candice on

Turn Candice off

- Reload Boxes -
 Shoutbox
Wednesday Humour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G68
FNG Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

A little girl and boy are fighting about the differences between the sexes, and which one is better. Finally, the boy drops his pants and says, “Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!” The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is clearly true, and runs home crying. A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face. She drops her pants and says, “My mommy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!”

"If I wasn't here, I would probably be somewhere else"
G68
FNG Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Little Johnny asks his father for a $200 bicycle for his birthday.

Johnny's father says, "We have an $80,000 mortgage on the house, and I just got laid off! There won't be a $200 bike this year."

Two days later, Little Johnny walks out of the house with all his belongings in a suitcase. His father asks him why he's leaving.

Johnny says, "Early this morning, I was walking past your room, and I heard you tell Mommy that you were pulling out, and Mommy said that you should wait because she was coming too, and I'll be damned if I'll get stuck with an $80,000 mortgage!"

G68
FNG Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject:  OMG! Reply with quote

Little Johnny comes home one day and says, "Mom! Little Mark next door has a penis like a peanut!"

"What do you mean, Johnny? Is it shaped like a peanut?"

"No," says Johnny. "It's salty."

Jan Ove
Full Curbster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

A husband and wife came for counseling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had.

She went on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.Finally, after allowing this to continue for a length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk, asked the wife to stand, and embraced and kissed her passionately.

The woman quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

If the woman don't find you handsome, then at least they should find you handy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G68
FNG Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

Professor Higgins at the University of Sydney was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscle Contraction' to the first year medical students.

This was not an exciting subject and the professor decided to lighten up the mood.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked, 'Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

She replied, 'Probably golfing with his buddies.’
mo2872
Full Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

A guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life.”

"OK, then, I want to die after the government balances the budget and eliminates the debt."

"You crafty little bastard," said the genie.
TheRktmn
Original Curbster

1969 Mercury Cougar XR7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

mo2872
Full Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

The daughter asks her Dad, "Dad there is something that my boyfriend said to me, that I did not understand.”

“He said that I have a beautiful chassis, lovely airbags and a fantastic bumper."

Her Dad said, "You tell your boyfriend that if he opens your hood and tries to check your oil with his dipstick, I will tighten his nuts so hard that his headlights will pop out and he will start leaking out of his exhaust pipe."
G68
FNG Curbster

1968 Mercury Cougar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

An older couple who were both widowed had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on. Finally the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about sex?" he asked rather tentatively.

"I would like it infrequently "she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, thinking, adjusted his glasses then leaned over towards her and whispered, "Is that one word or two?"
Jan Ove
Full Curbster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: icon_note  Reply with quote

I went on holiday last week.

As I laid on the beach, being massaged by a beautiful woman, I looked at my wife and said:

"This is the life, isn't it?"

She just completely ignored me.

"Isn't it?" i asked again.

She continued to ignore me.

"OK, go to hell then," i said,
"I don't know why I even bothered to skype you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Curb Forum Index -> The Keg All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: